Saturday, August 24, 2013

Spelling City!

Just a quick shout out: SpellingCity.com is offering a free 30 day premium membership sign up for new members until August 31st. I've used SpellingCity, the free version, for the last couple of years and loved it, but never thought to pay the $30 a year for the premium version. Since we started playing around with the premium membership, I've been able to see all the games that CLB can play to help his spelling. And I can group the lists how I want and set up assignments for CLB to do on his own by a certain date. We're loving it! I'm not affiliated with the site at all, just a happy homeschooling mommy who can't believe she didn't try this out earlier!

To get the free 30 day trial, just go to SpellingCity.com by August 31st, click the "Sign Me Up" button and enter the code BTS13 at checkout. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment