Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baking Handprint Cookies




Both my kids are addicted to The Pioneer Woman on the Food Network. When they saw Ree Drummond put these handprint cookies together for her daughter and friends (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/hand-cookies-recipe/index.html),
I knew we'd be making them too, probably sooner rather than later!  Since school has "officially"ended for us for the year (ahh, the benefits of homeschooling!), we decided to whip up a batch today! Added bonus...lots of measuring practice! I guess we call that "unofficial" school!



CLB's handprint cookies
You'll notice the left is significantly bigger than the right. That's because I cut the one on the left and he cut the one on the right. I figured the kid could use an extra big cookie :)

CLG's handprint cookies
Her comment: Those cookies! Those COOKIES! Oh, look at that yummy GOODNESS!


No comments:

Post a Comment